Friday, February 3, 2012

Not so cheerfully onward

It's interesting what you remember (or don't) from prior surgeries. I can't remember how I washed my hair (since I'm not supposed to bend over to less than a 90 degree angle torso to hips). Will have to do a little tutorial with the therapist this afternoon.

Also forgot how frustrating it is to be so slow --- clunk, clunk, clunk with my walker. 

As my daughter would say, look on the bright side. Here I am safely at home, using my computer, catching up on my reading, watching old movies -- and taking some time off work! (Sort of.) 

I'd been accumulating a (long, LONG) list of activities to complete while convalescing. Have to start that with some fruitful projects. Maybe tomorrow. Still having a little trouble  returning to some semblance of a normal waking-sleeping schedule.

As always, the support of friends and family has been a critical factor. Thank you, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment